como se enciende el ordenador? Registrate_22_zps9e54cac0

ÍndiceNormasÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

como se enciende el ordenador?

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
jhfuawerfyioiwt
Novato/a

como se enciende el ordenador? Empty
MensajeTema: como se enciende el ordenador?   como se enciende el ordenador? EmptyJue Nov 17, 2022 12:27 pm

Mi ordenador de repente se apagó y no puedo volver a encenderlo, lo he conectado a la corriente para ver si era problema de la batería pero sigue sin encenderse.
Por favor si alguien sabe de que hablo necesito ayuda
diego12345679
Novato/a

MensajeTema: Re: como se enciende el ordenador?   como se enciende el ordenador? EmptyVie Nov 18, 2022 11:00 am

Buenas mañanas mi estimado compañero:

No se si tengo la respuesta adecuada a tu pregunta
In my sister's PC we swapped the GPU from GTX 1060 3Gb to the 6Gb version. Plugged everything back in, boots fine, windows starts. Only weird thing was the refresh rate was now maximum 60hz but after a driver update it was all good. Later she wanted to play CSGO and said at the start it froze, so restarted the pc. Then it always froze on the post screen where you could enter bios, but did nothing. I took out the graphics card to connect on the iGPU now it was just black screen. Plugged back the dedicated GPU, it was black screen again. I disconnected everything from the pc. Left only the RAM sticks and the CPU. Tried all the modules, in every slot, and the black screen remained. I tried one memory from my PC and it started right up just fine. Just to be sure I tried one of her memory in my pc and it was the black screen again.
So it is certainly the RAM. But the question is why all of the 4 modules could die at the same time? Could the PSU kill them somehow? Its an XFX TS 430W, the power must be enough and its a good power supply. Never showed any signs of failure. Or maybe something went wrong at the motherboard that caused some electric surges to the memories? What I know, the videocard itself can't kill the memories, right? Hope you can help me find the faulty part.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]
alejandra3
Novato/a

MensajeTema: Re: como se enciende el ordenador?   como se enciende el ordenador? EmptyVie Nov 18, 2022 11:13 am

Hola buenas, para encender tu ordenador simplemente tendrás que pulsar el botón de encendido, dependiendo de si tu ordenador es un portátil o no la ubicación puede cambiar, pero todos disponen de un botón que nos permite encenderlo.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: como se enciende el ordenador?   como se enciende el ordenador? Empty

como se enciende el ordenador?
Página 1 de 1.